- Detail Images
Ready for anything.
From bone-chilling ski days to cool fall camping trips, the Marmot Men's Castleton Component 3-in-1 Jacket keeps you dry and warm during all of your outdoor pursuits. Marmot constructed this jacket with its two-layer MemBrain shell, fully taped seams, and a removable liner jacket. The liner jacket is insulated with a water-resistant synthetic fill for added warmth and increased versatility. Marmot gave the Castleton all the necessary components by adding zippered underarm vents to dump excess heat in a hurry, an adjustable storm hood, and multiple pockets to store any small essentials you might want to bring along when you're skiing, hiking, or just headed out for a bite after a day in the mountains.
- A 3-in-1 jacket for skiing, snowboarding, and winter wear
- Two-layer MemBrain shell with fully taped seams
- Lightly insulated removable liner jacket
- Zippered underarm vents and zip-off hood with brim
- Adjustable hem and cuffs lock out cold and trap heat
- Regular fit with relaxed shoulders and straight hem
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
Great jacket - good quality, good looks and feels soft. But beware, this jacket runs small. I've tried many other jackets and always fit fine in a Large in every other brand but this one is cut very slim in the body. It's tight with just a shirt on and would be impossible to zip up if layering. Fit is fine in the shoulders though, and the length in sleeve & body are good. So if you're tall and skinny go for it!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought this jacket as a gift for my brother and he absolutely loves it. He uses it snowboarding, but also for casual wear. You can remove the inner liner so that it functions as a highly breathable rain jacket, or keep it in for colder days skiing. On behalf of my brother, I highly recommend it!