- Detail Images
The finishing piece of the puzzle.
You bought the guide book, researched the beta, and drove ten hours to your favorite climbing destination. Complete your objective with the fluid flexibility and robust toughness of the Marmot Men's Bishop Pant. Taking its name from an iconic climbing destination on the edge of California's Sierra, the Bishop Pant is aptly suited for sending sport routes and solving complex bouldering projects.
Midweight performance woven fabric maintains breathability when you're climbing and completing longer approaches, with added stretch for freedom of movement. The elasticized waistline conforms to your every move without digging into your sides and the gusseted inseam promotes range of motion for performing tricky foot placements on routes.
- Fluid flexibility and breathable comfort for climbers
- Midweight performance fabric with added stretch
- UPF 50 ensures protection from searing UV rays
- Gusseted inseam promotes full range of motion
- Elasticized waist won't dig into your sides
- Zippered cargo pocket for secure storage