Avant Featherless Hoody
The lightweight Avant Featherless Hoody from Marmot is ready to keep you comfortable during your cold weather adventures. Its 3M Thinsulate Featherless Insulation keeps you warm while trekking, backcountry skiing, or climbing through dry or wet conditions while its 20 denier woven baffle construction holds up to the rigors of backcountry adventure so you can confidently bring it along on any of your trips. Angel-Wing Movement allows you to reach and climb without the hem riding up and elastic bindings at the hood and bottom hem seal out the cold for extra warmth on frigid days. When the sun comes out or the adventure is over, the whole jacket packs into its inside zippered pocket for convenient transport to your next pursuit.
- Non-bulky, insulated hoodie for warmth during cold weather pursuits
- 20 denier woven baffle construction holds up to burly adventure
- Thinsulate synthetic insulation is warm when damp
- Angel-Wing Movement design allows fluid movement
- Elastic-framed hood seals in body heat when worn
- Elastic drawcord hem seals out the elements on cold morning hikes
- Item #MAR01JZ
- 100% nylon
- 3M Thinsulate
- Center Back Length
- attached, elastic binding
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered stuff
- Baffle Construction
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 18 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.