Howling snowstorms, wind-blasted summits, and extreme winter conditions have nothing on the bombproof construction, moisture-shedding ability, and breathable performance of the Marmot Men's Alpinist Jacket. This top-shelf shell represents Marmot's 40-plus years of design expertise in creating outerwear to excel in the planet's gnarliest environments.
It sports top-of-the-line three-layer Gore-Tex Pro fabric for exceptional waterproofing and breathability, a lightweight feel, and bombproof durability. Counted on by professional mountain guides and hardcore backcountry enthusiasts, Gore-Tex Pro offers the most reliable protection available from the worst weather winter has to offer. It's backed up by fully taped seams to prevent any moisture from seeping in through the cracks.
- Top of the line shell for involved high alpine adventures
- Gore-Tex Pro releases sweat while fighting off wet weather
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Helmet compatible hood blocks blustery wind and blowing snow
- Underarm vents dump excess heat while on the skin track
- DriClime-lined chin guard pulls moisture away from your face
- Plethora of pockets hold important items all day long
- Item #MARZ9BT
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- Gale-Force, EGR adjustment system, helmet compatible, wire brim
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 2 chest, [internal] 1 mesh storage, 1 zippered stow
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 4.7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 20 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.