- Detail Images
Your commute across the city is not something you would normally qualify as fun, but you make the best of it, especially in the cold weather. One way you take the edge off of the miles in the winter is with the Marmot Men's Alassian Featherless Vest. Filled with synthetic Thinsulate, the Alassian stands up to the cold, even when it's a little bit damp. To prevent your fingers from freezing along the way, this vest has handwarming pockets and an elastic drawcord to keep the cold air from getting to your body so you can get where you're going the warm way.
- A warm synthetic vest for keeping cool air out while commuting
- Handwarming pockets prevent frozen fingers
- Drawcord hem keeps cold air out and warm air in
- Woven baffle fabric reduces potential damage and cold spots
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even when damp