- Detail Images
You're not the type to skip training runs when ominous grey clouds start to eclipse the sun when you arrive at the trailhead. Outrun the storm in the Marmot Women's Air Lite Jacket—a wind-resistant, water-repellent jacket for ladies who push their limits in the face of inclement weather. The Air Lite provides an ultralight shield from the elements and movement-ready stretch while remaining refreshingly cool and breathable during high-output activities. When the sun finally emerges, the jacket packs into its zippered chest pocket, making it easy to clip to a harness when climbing or stash in a small pack or vest on the trail.
- A trail-ready, ultralight shield against nasty weather
- Stretchy ripstop fabric is water-repellent and wind-resistant
- Athletic fit stays close to body while running or climbing
- Partial elastic bound cuffs keep sleeves in place
- Stowable design packs into its own zippered chest pocket
- Q & A
Good, but not for me
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
I like the fit of the jacket, but the material was not what I was looking for. When they say lightweight, they really mean it. Fabric was like a super thin swishy tent material. I am sure it would be good for cool morning runs, but I was looking for something that would hold up to rock climbing, and I don't think this would last long in that circumstance.