Carbon from head to toe.
Your skis are mostly made of carbon these days, so it only makes sense to wrap your dome in it, too. Marker's Phoenix Map Carbon Edition Helmet is an innovative step in ski safety for backcountry skiing and snowboarding. Not only is the entire shell made of carbon to keep the helmet lightweight and protective, but the Phoenix also features Marker's Map Protection Pads for extra protection in key areas.
Research studies show that most head injuries occur at the rear of the head, forehead, and temples while skiing and snowboarding, so Marker reinforced the Phoenix in those specific areas with extra padding to further reduce head injury. The Phoenix also features Marker's Climatic ventilation system for opening and closing vents, a rotating RTS Fit System for a secure fit, and an XDry Performance lining that wicks moisture.
- An innovative helmet for backcountry skiing and snowboarding
- Carbon shell is lightweight and durable
- XDry Performance lining moves sweat away from your skin
- Two position climate control vents easily let air in
- MAP protection pads add extra cushioning
- Removable ear pads for winter or spring skiing
- RTS fit system is easily adjustable