Home on the range.
Visualize the mountain like never before with the Marker Big Picture+ MAP Goggle's impressive spherical lens and hydrophobic lens coating keeping your vision crystal clear through raging storms and bluebird days alike. This large-fitting goggle features Marker's MAP protective foam, which offers an impact-absorbing buffer from nasty crashes at high speeds. This protective foam is layered beneath triple-layer face foam for a plush, face-conforming fit. It's a great feature if you're seeking an extra level of protection, especially while you're falling on hardpack and icy snow surfaces that aren't very forgiving.
The Big Picture+ MAP maintains a seamless fit with Marker Helmets, as well as many popular helmets on the market, so you won't have to worry about unsightly gaps calling attention to you and bringing chilly drafts inside your helmet. It comes with a zippered hard case for peace of mind when you're traveling, as well as an additional Clarity Mirror lens for increased contrast and clarity in low-light and storm conditions. Both provided lenses block 100 percent of harmful UVA and UVB rays from getting through to your eyes.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Large goggle with an unobstructed field of view
- Dual Bionomic spherical lens for distortion-free vision
- MAP protective foam absorbs impact forces from crashes
- Bonus Clarity Mirror lens enhances contrast in low-light
- Hydrophobic lens coating repels dirt, oil, and moisture
- X-dry triple-layer face foam for plush comfort
- Superfit frame design wraps around your face
- Comes with a zippered hard case for storage