- Detail Images
Versatility in the vertical.
The Women's Zephira Harness boasts Mammut's latest technologies for climbers competing in gyms or ascending multi-pitches. Mammut's Frame technology laminates the waist's mesh panels for better stability, and Split Webbing technology reduces the Zephira's weight without taking away that much-needed comfort hanging belays come from. Recent updates include a lighter Slide Bloc self-locking buckle, two over-molded, stable gear loops, two ultralight gear loops, and a tie-in protector for extended longevity.
- Mammut Frame technology
- Split Webbing technology
- Slide Bloc buckle
- Light tie-in protector
- Elastic leg loops
- Two over-molded gear loops
- Two ultralight gear loops
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This harness is super comfortable and super light. The reinforced belay loop gives me added piece of mind and the gear loops are super sturdy. I wasn't sure about the elastic leg loops but they are really nice. It's super nice to sit in while studying next moves.
Comfortable and light
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a really nice harness at a very good price:
1) while being lightweight, the harness is very comfortable on while rappelling down or belaying
2)Not bulky at all - this is SO nice vs the Petzl Luna for example, which i also own and has a similar price point (petzl is 15$ less)
3) Easy and quick waist adjusting, and the elastic leg loop takes care of your gams
4) i have used it for climbing, skiing and mountaineering, it's excellent and always reliable.
I would absolutely buy this again, i think it's good value for the price too.
Photo: slab climbing in Paradox Valley