Skin steeper, ski steeper.
The Mammut Men's Tatramar Pant is a softshell designed for steep skinning, mountaineering, and backcountry skiing. This thin three-layer softshell pairs a snow-shedding membrane with a stretchy, breathable shell, and there's a fleece lining for lightweight warmth and moisture management. Pre-shaped knees enhance mobility on steep ascents and rappels, and side ventilation zippers dump out excess heat when you work up a sweat. Internal gaiters keep snow out of your boots, and Mammut reinforced the cuffs for crampon and ski edge protection.
- Softshell touring pant for ski mountaineering and backcountry
- Thin three-layer construction is water-repellent and breathable
- Fleece lining adds a touch of warmth and moisture management
- Side ventilation zippers dump out excess heat
- Boot gaiters with reinforced cuffs for protection from snow and skis