- Detail Images
The Mammut Men's T Aegility Low GTX Hiking Shoe's supreme combination of low-cut agility and waterproof, breathable protection makes it applicable for year-round treksranging from the Tetons in the summertime to those occasional, muddy times that you can manage a hike during winter's snow melt. Its Gore-Tex lining assures reliable waterproofing against mud, rain, snow, and the like, while the 3D-knit upper maintains an excellent fit for moving freely. Mammut's Rolling Concept promotes a natural gait on trails as technical as the Owen-Spalding.
- Stay agile in this protective, low-cut hiking shoe
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex fends off puddles and mud
- 3D knit upper enhances ventilation, fit, and abrasion-resistance
- Gore-Tex elastic tongue fends off debris with speed lace cord
- Foam inserts at ankle, instep, and shin for enhanced fit
- Rolling Concept promotes a natural hike
- Cushy EVA with three TPU inserts for stability and support
- Tactile rubber sole composed of a gripex compound
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 14
The lacing system is flawed and keeps coming loose after each 1/4-1/2 mile. Otherwise, it's a comfortable shoe, has a great tread, but you have to tighten so often it becomes annoying.