Stoney HS Jacket
The Mammut Stoney HS Jacket is a versatile shell jacket that transitions from the backcountry to the resort with ease. Its waterproof and breathable DryTech membrane and fully taped seams keep you dry when it's dumping on long lift rides and face-shot filled powder runs. A three-layer construction makes the Stoney thinner, more breathable, and longer-lasting compared to two-layer shells, making it ideal for touring and high-output terrain. Mammut also equipped the Stoney with zippers under each arm for ventilated airflow, and both the hood and powder skirt are removable for customized coverage in snowy or sunny conditions. For added comfort and coverage you have Lycra thumbhole wrist gaiters, and to make zipper adjustment easy with gloves on there's a large U-shaped main zipper pull. Pockets on the inside and out give you storage for maps, goggles, and snacks, and a special internal media pocket allows you to thread headphones through and jam out while you ride.
- A versatile shell that can rip the resort and the backcountry
- Waterproof and breathable fabric keeps you dry on snowy days
- 3-layer construction is light and breathable for backcountry ascents
- Underarm vents cool you off after long runs over steep terrain
- Wrist gaiters and removable powder skirt keep snow out
- Helmet-compatible hood is detachable for weather versatility
- Media pocket and key-ring hand pocket offer targeted storage space
- Q & A
Mammut Stoney HS Jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I gave this as a gift to my brother in law and here is his feedback: The Mammut Jacket is the perfect ski jacket for me. It is light and comfy to wear so I can do anything I want on the slopes. It is not restricting at all. In three straight days in Vermont this year I wore it in the frigid cold, windy weather and also in the pouring rain - classic Vermont weather. Anyway, it was perfect in all of those conditions! I am very psyched with the coat and highly recommend it.