Why We Like the Stoney HS Thermo Jacket
Mammut's Stoney HS Thermo is a solid ski jacket that keeps us out whether it's powdery or brisk and bluebird. We appreciate the body-mapped synthetic insulation and superior waterproofing for winter's weather, and the hood and powder skirt are removable for sunny groomer conditions.
- Ski jacket bolstered with superior waterproofing and warmth
- DryTechnology Pro boasts high waterproof, breathable ratings
- Body-mapped insulation gives more warmth where needed
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Removable hood and powder skirt customize coverage
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Pocketing provides storage for ski passes,
- Item #MAMU56K
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.