Freerider performance wrapped up in Gore-Tex.
Explore new terrain with the Mammut Men's Stoney GTX Pant. Its fully taped Gore-Tex shell guarantees waterproof breathable protection to keep you dry in snowy weather and comfortable in sunny. The mesh lining works with the zippered side vents to provide an abundance of airflow for warmer days, and the Stoney accommodates many layers for frigid days. This pant also features ankle gaiters that attach to boots, removable adjustable suspenders, and zippered hand and thigh pockets. Mammut reinforced the cuffs with Dyneema for durability.
- Warm, durable ski pants for exploring new terrain
- Waterproof Gore-Tex keeps elements out
- Mesh lining offers breathable warmth
- Side vents open and close for personalization
- Secure pockets for holding belongings
- Ankle gaiters keep snow out
- Removable, adjustable suspenders for custom wear