- Detail Images
For snowy activities.
When your weekend itinerary entails a Saturday filled skiing, followed up by a Sunday afternoon of snowshoeing with the family, make sure to reach for the Mammut Women's Snow 1/2-Zip Pullover to assure versatility and warmth. Designed as a midweight baselayer, the Snow features a slim fit that enables easy layering over top, while the soft material wicks away moisture and dries quickly so you don't feel like a soggy mess at the end of your activity. Additionally, the Snow touts an antimicrobial treatment which keeps odors at bay, and the flatlock seams discourage uncomfortable chafing. Not to mention, the mock-neck construction allows for effortless, on-the-go temperature regulation, meaning you're able to dump excess heat quickly without needing to shed layers.
- A midweight baselayer for winter hiking or skiing
- Soft material wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Antimicrobial treatment keeps odors at bay
- Slim fit enables easy layering atop
- Flatlock seams provide a chafe-free feel
- Mock-neck offers on-the-go temperature regulation