Why We Like The Saentis Pro WP Hiking Shoe
This stylish sneaker is apt for winter activities from hiking on fresh snowfall to trekking through slick city streets. They're crafted with a waterproof Dry Technology lining and a moisture-repelling softshell upper that prevents snow and slush from sneaking in. The soles are made with Michelin rubber, ensuring excellent grip on wet and dry terrain. These unique sneakers employ technology that allows them to fit comfortably, prevent blisters, and provide support.
- Winter high-top hiking shoe for cold-weather expeditions
- Dry Technology lining prevents moisture penetration
- Softshell fabric on upper repels water and looks distinct
- Michelin rubber soles provide grip in various weather conditions
- Mammut's Basefit tech adds support and prevents blisters
- Item #MAMU59U
- Upper Material
- Michelin Trail Cleat
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.