The seasons are shifting, but that won't stop you from squeezing in one last backpacking trip. To ensure comfort in variable conditions, pack the Mammut Men's Runbold Tour IS Jacket. Filled with alpine wool, this jacket keeps you warm, even if you happen to get it wet, and it resists odor so you won't have to banish yourself to the back of the group. Quilting in the water-resistant shell keeps the insulation in place and creates a unique look. An elasticized hem and cuffs seal out drafts to keep you warm and comfortable, while preshaped sleeves offer enhanced mobility. Pair the Runbold Tour Jacket with lightweight baselayers during warmer months or layer it under burlier shells for warmth during winter excursions.
- An insulating jacket for hiking, skiing, and climbing
- Durable quilted shell is weather-resistant
- Alpine wool insulation offers light and breathable warmth
- Elasticized hem and cuffs seal out drafts
- Preshaped sleeves enhance mobility
- High collar with chin protection
- Regular fit for layering versatility
- Q & A
I s Mammut Runbold Tour IS Jacket - Men's machine washable?
Hi Hanae, You should be good to go washing this in a machine. You will want to read the care instructions on the label before doing so as every garment is different and requires a different level of care.If you need anything else, just let me know and I'll get you taken care of. - Matthew Pizza - Expert Gearhead