Face Rain With Confidence.
When the sky opens up on your backpacking trip and you have nowhere to go but forward, pull on the Mammut Men's Runbold Advanced Pant and move forward with confidence. A waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry whether you're hiking in a prolonged drizzle or get caught in an afternoon cloudburst. Side zippers make it easy to pull on the Runbold Pants at a moment's notice (even with your shoes on) and provide ventilation when you're working hard. An articulated design makes it easy to hike and move in these pants, while the lightweight construction and small packing volume make it easy to toss the pant into your pack when the clouds look threatening but you're still determined to head out.
- A technical pant for backcountry excursions in rainy conditions
- Drytech Premium construction offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Side zippers to the hips for putting on with shoes
- Preformed knees for enhanced mobility
- Reinforced cuffs provide protection from sharp edges
- Drawcord leg closure seals out inclement weather
- Lightweight and stowable in the side pocket