- Detail Images
If you climb the same crag in winter and summer, the Mammut Women's Ophir Speedfit Harness is one of the few things that will remain the same. The Ophir Speedfit Harness is Mammut's most inexpensive option for versatile climbers who don't discriminate between rocky and icy ascents. The self-locking Slide Block waist buckle works with Speedfit's adjustable leg loops to give you a secure fit whether you're wearing an insulated getup for winter or summer shorts.
- Versatile women's climbing harness for rock and ice
- Mammut's two-part construction for comfort, support, and strength
- Adjustable waist and leg loops fit summer shorts and winter pants
- Patented tie-in protector for long-lasting durability
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I like to have a harness where I can adjust the legs and this harness does not disappoint in comfort while feeling super secure. I don't think one size fits all in waist and leg sizes so I really enjoy the leg adjustment options. The color is pretty feminine but not too girly. Fits a little smaller than I thought but not too bad. For such a great price I for sure recommend it. The breathable mesh on backside of waist and back of legs is a very nice touch that I enjoy thoroughly on a hot summer day.