Keep it Kompakt.
Offering legendarily lightweight and compressible comfort for backpacking trips, the Mammut Women's Kompakt 3-Season 23-Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag is just as comfortable, but with a shape that is more conducive to the female form. The fit of the Women's Kompakt is contoured specifically to suit women and features a slightly larger hood, as well as a fleece-lined foot area for additional warmth where most female campers tend to run cold.
The bag is filled with Mammut's Ajungiak MTI Pro synthetic insulation, which is highly compressible and offers an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. Another major benefit of the synthetic fill is its ability to maintain insulating properties even when wet, making this bag ideal in the cold and wet climates you're sure to experience in winter camping. Plus, when it's time to pack up camp, this bag's incredible compressibility ensures it'll stow away neatly in your pack.
- Lightweight, highly-compressible bag for cold-weather camping
- Tough nylon fabric holds up against snagging zippers and abrasion
- Synthetic insulation is toasty, low-weight, and compressible
- Mummy shape traps precious warmth by conforming to your shape
- Women-specific hood and draft collar help block out cold gusts
- Fleece lining at feet adds a touch of coziness to your sleep