Hueco Low LTH Approach Shoe
Comfort comes with you every step of the way to the crag in the Mammut Hueco Low LTH Approach Shoe. High-quality nubuck leather comprises the upper for improved pressure distribution and durability, while the TPU heel stabilizer prevents slipping in the shoe to ensure firmly locked-in hold. The cushioning Strobel construction promotes a supportive and stable stride with reliable shock-absorption over rocky terrain, and the rubber toe cap protects against protruding rocks, roots, and logs. Mammut gave this shoe a leather footbed for ease of movement on your walk to the city climbing gym, along with a Michelin rubber outsole that ensures optimal grip on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Approach shoe that goes right from the city to the desert
- Nubuck leather upper provides a durable, comfortable design
- EVA midsole wedge cushions and supports over unstable terrain
- Leather footbed helps you move in unrestricted comfort
- Michelin rubber outsole grips slick, uneven surfaces
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|