Conquer the trail.
Forget hiking in your usual khaki shorts, which are susceptible to ripping and fraying from abrasive use on the trail. Satisfying the needs of adventurous treks, the Mammut Men's Hiking Short uses nylon-stretch fabric for robust durability, treated with a DWR finish for quick-drying comfort after experiencing passing showers and damp trail conditions. Think scrambling across rocky outcroppings and bushwhacking across thick forests for the Hiking Short's favorite usage.
- Robust durability and stretch for rugged hikes
- Nylon-stretch fabric is tough-wearing and flexible
- DWR finish repels light showers and outside moisture
- Plentiful room to move, yet not overly baggy
- Zippered cargo pocket for convenient storage
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32
Lightweight comfortable shorts for all activity. Quality so far has been excellent. Love the stretch fabric
anyone know the fit at the bottom hem,,it states regular,yet has a more athletic,or slim look to it,as per photo..any help would be appriciated