- Detail Images
For forth in warmth.
Combining the wicking power of polyester with heat-trapping wool, the Women's Mammut Go Warm Zip Long-Sleeve Top is ready to battle the cold while you enjoy the powder. Body-mapped for optimum performance, this baselayer works to protect that body-heat you're working so hard for, while dissipating any extra so you don't end up a chilly, clammy mess. The high neck can be zipped up on cold mornings, then zipped down at the end of the day, while thumbholes hold everything in place. Attractive lines mean you can show your face at the aprés scene without shame, and anti-odor treatment doesn't exactly hurt your case, either.
- Baselayer for keeping warm on the slopes
- Body-mapped for optimum warmth and moisture management
- Treated to ward off pesky odors at the aprés scene
- Zippered neck offers ventilation options
- Thumbholes keep the shirt easy to layer
- Slim fit reduces bulk