Midlayer of mountainous proportions.
Mammut made the Men's Eiswand Advanced ML Jacket with the extreme breathability required for athletic adventures in the alpine like touring and climbing. Its Polartec Power Grid fleece fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep you comfortably dry when you work up a sweat. The stretchy fabric also works with Mammut's Vertical Motion Technology design, which combines a slim fit with gusseted underarms so you can reach for faraway holds or dish out a lot of slack on belay without this jacket riding over your harness. A slim fit also lets you layer shells over the jacket without much bunching.
- Lightweight midlayer designed for ski touring and rock climbing
- Polartec Power Grid wicks moisture, dries quickly, and stretches
- Vertical Motion Technology ensures freedom of movement
- Thumbholes, hood, and adjustable hem maintain a secure fit
- Zippered front pockets compatible with climbing harnesses
- UPF 50+ rating provides protection from harmful UV rays