Robust and reliable.
The high-altitude world of alpinism isn't the most welcoming. Shield yourself from gusts, rain, and snow with the Mammut Men's Crater HS Hooded Jacket. Crafted with a 3-layer Gore-Tex membrane, this jacket offers top-of-the-line weather protection, and it remains highly breathable to keep you moving comfortably. The helmet-compatible hood adjusts both vertically and horizontally for secure weather protection. Underarm zippers offer ventilation, so you won't overheat when things begin to warm up. A drawcord hem seals out drafts, while the high-hand pockets give you access to gear and essentials, even with a harness or backpack on.
- A robust jacket for reliable protection in high-mountain terrain
- Gore-Tex shell is windproof, waterproof, and breathable
- Helmet-compatible hood is vertically and horizontally adjustable
- Underarm vents provide quick temperature regulation
- Drawcord hem and adjustable cuffs seal out drafts
- Torso pockets can be accessed while wearing a climbing harness