- Detail Images
Roll on out.
So you've finally reached rope-owning status, and now your friends are calling you instead of the other way around. Next time they hit you up, just roll up your rope in the Mammut Crag Rope Bag, clip it shut, and you're good to go. Padded shoulder straps and back panel mean you'll be comfortable during the approach, and the included tarp makes a nice landing strip for your rope to keep it clean while you climb.
- Rope bag for easy transportation from car to crag
- 33L volume perfect for 80m rope or 70m rope with gear
- Roll closure system provides fast, adjustable fit
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel offer hiking comfort
- Removable tarp includes colored tie loops for fewer tangles
- Zippered pocket keeps keys or money safe