- Detail Images
Convenient and Durable.
Built to haul it all, the Mammut Cargo Light Duffel Bag doubles as an adaptive and convenient carry for all of your necessities. Available in a myriad of sizes, the Cargo Light easily caters to your overnight or multi-day trips alike. A durable fabric safeguards your precious cargo, while the padded backpack straps provide a comfortable and easy carry. Additionally, the included compression straps allow you to cinch down your load, and the external pocket also doubles a stuff sack for the bag, allowing you to pack it down when it's not in use.
- Keep your gear well organized with this duffel
- Durable face fabric safeguards necessities
- Zippered external pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Padded backpack straps assure a convenient carry
- Daisy chain offers adaptive lash points
- Compression straps can be removed for your convenience
- Q & A
Compact, but flimsy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
After using this bag for a month, I have given up: here is no way to organize my gear in it and have it feel stable on my back. The straps feel cheap and flimsy, and it is uncomfortable to carry. The upside is that it folds within itself to a very compact unit. I could see this coming in handy when I would need to bring an empty duffel with me, but for regular use, I would go for the marmot.