Whether you're hucking over huge rock formations or sashaying nimbly through a couloir, the Mammut Men's Alyeska Pro HS Bib Pant offers steadfast protection and performance from sun up till sun down. Designed for freeriding machines, the Alyeska features a Gore-Tex exterior that's not only waterproof, but highly breathable, while the Gore Windstopper in the chest offers windproof protection and prevents cold winds from sapping core warmth.
Additionally, the Alyeska features reinforced Dyneema instep panels for added protection against sharp ski edges, and the hem is fully adjustable for crampon compatibility should you desire to ramp things up a notch. The internal snow gaiters further safeguard your footwear and baselayers from sneaky snow, and the myriad of pockets keep all of your necessities (ranging from radio to snacks or maps) close at hand. And should you start to heat up, the zippered side ventilation provides on-the-go temperature regulation. Not to mention, the Alyeska is fashioned with a relaxed, articulated fit to enable a full and wide range of motion.
- A tough, weatherproof bib for freeride skiing or snowboarding
- Gore-Tex exterior is waterproof and breathable
- Gore Windstopper bib offers windproof protection
- Reinforced Dyneema instep protects from sharp ski edges
- Hem is adjustable for crampon compatibility
- Internal snow gaiters protect footwear and baselayers
- Relaxed, articulated fit enables a wide range of motion
- Q & A
Best I've had
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
Best ski pants I've had. Comfortable, appropriately roomy, dry. Even the little things are great. The thigh zip pocket is incredibly useful and always easily accessible, I put my wallet and phone in there. Buy these for sure.