Light and alpine-ready.
It's basically a rule of backcountry travel that the second you start walking uphill, you're already hot. So instead of continually breaking to shed layers, reach for the Mammut Men's Alvier Tour Insulated Jacket for a layer that providers lightweight aerobic comfort, but also insulation for when temps really dip. The low-profile construction makes the Alvier Tour easy to layer other shells or fleeces, so it does well on it's own or coupled with something heavier. The PrimaLoft insulation is synthetic, so it maintains warmth when wet, which makes it great for the ascent, because it'll shed the snowflakes and light rain while still making you toasty. Zippered side pockets let you keep a snack or spare glove liners in easy reach, and and elastic waist and cuffs keep the chilly breeze at bay.
- A lightweight, low-profile jacket for backcountry touring and layering
- 60g PrimaLoft is synthetic and retains heat in various conditions
- Slim fit makes for easy layering and clothing transitions on-the-go
- Elastic waist and cuffs help keep wind and weather at bay
- Zippered hand pockets stow snacks, liners, or other essentials
- UPF50+ protects your epidermis from harsh rays in the alpine