- Detail Images
So warm Mammut made another season.
If there were a fifth season colder than winter, then Mammut's Altitude Down 5-Season Sleeping Bag would be warm enough. The warmest bag in Mammut's massive collection, the Altitude Down thrives in conditions as cold as -22 degrees Fahrenheit. Mammut fabricated it for rowdy expeditions, with a waterproof, breathable shelterTX membrane and durable nylon fabrics to fend off winter's wrath. For warmth, Mammut stuffed the Altitude in the lightest, loftiest, most packable down insulation that the Mammoth-branded company has to offer. There's a removable, fleece lining near the foot section because toes are generally the first to go when it comes to frostbite.
- Mammut's warmest sleeping bag built for harsh expeditions
- 800-fill down ensures warmth in -22F degree temperatures
- Waterproof, breathable shelterTX membrane shields off windy snow
- Removable fleece lining adds warmth in the foot section
- Draft tubes cover full-zip and adjustable hood to seal out breezes