Aenergy SO Softshell Pant
You wouldn't exactly call yourself rando, but you sure do love speedy skinners to the summit, and so does the Mammut Men's Aenergy SO Softshell Pant. This hybrid softshell features a 3-layer construction comprised of lightweight, extremely breathable, and very stretchy fabric. Mammut treated the fabric to resist snow spray, snowflakes, and brisk breezes. The Aenergy SO also features Cordura reinforcements to protect the pant from sharp ski edges and sharper crampons. Mesh-backed zippers at each side let much-needed ventilation and keep out unwanted snow. The bottom side zippers help you layer the pant's cuffs over ski boots, and the cuffs adjust to stay secure over ski boots.
- Hybrid softshell pant for performance-oriented ski touring
- Lightweight, wind- and water-resistant 3-layer shell
- Side ventilation with concealed zipper and mesh backing
- Cordura reinforced cuffs for edge and crampon protection
- Adjustable cuffs with side zippers
- Item #MAMU556
- 79% polyester, 15% polyurethane, 6% spandex
- not sealed
- [size 28] 32.5in, [size 30] 32.8in, [size 32] 33in, [size 34] 33.3in, [size 36] 33.5in, [size 38] 33.7in, [size 40] 33.9in
- 2 side, 1 rear
- zippered meshline outseam
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.