- Detail Images
Blame it on bad circulation.
You don't know why your legs start to shiver when you cycle in the colder seasons, but for whatever reason, the Maloja Men's ShoreyM Bib Shorts are sure to keep you comfortably covered. The bib shorts' Mititech Thermal fabric boasts basic insulation for great three-season warmth as is, but the included leg warmers make this pant worthy of most winter endeavors. Their HD ERG chamois uses multi-dense layers of perforated foam for proper shock absorption, and its stretch, anti-odor, and seamless properties assure long-lasting comfort. Maloja made the bib itself out of seamless, four-way stretch fabric so you barely feel it tucked under your jersey.
- Performance-driven bib shorts with leg warmers for winter cycling
- MitiTech Thermal four-way stretch fabric with basic insulation
- HD ERG chamois with multi-density thicknesses for shock absorption
- Chamois also includes stretch, anti-odor, and seamless properties
- Bib comprised of seamless, four-way stretch fabric