- Detail Images
You don't have to be named Kenny to wear it.
Thanks to its distinct euro-styling and spunky color-block panels, the Maloja Men's Kennym 2L Insulated Jacket offers unique slope-side style and protection, no matter what Mother Nature throws your way. The brand Maloja—named after a picturesque mountain town in Switzerland
Located all throughout the interior of the jacket, the PrimaLoft Silver 60 Insulation is designed to withstand those single digit days and touts a super warm, water-resistant, and very compressible construction, which ultimately ensures an unbelievably toasty fit and feel. Maloja also equipped this bad larry, err Kenny, with an adjustable powder skirt to keep snow from sneaking in when you're surfing those especially deep days. An adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem allow an element of customization when it comes to your protection, while the thumbholes at the wrists ensure that howling winds don't find their way up your sleeves. There's also a bevy of pockets, zippered and flapped, to store all of your on-hill essentials safely.
- Lightweight, warm, and weatherproof jacket for snowy resort days
- Waterproof, breathable two-layer membrane shields you from wetness
- Water-resistant, compressible insulation boosts overall warmth
- Regular fit keeps style on point without sacrificing movement
- Powder skirt and internal wrist gaiters keep snow from sneaking in
- Adjustable, hood, hem, and cuffs allow customizable protection
- Multiple pockets accommodate essentials
- Maloja is named after a village nestled in the Swiss mountains