- Detail Images
Lightweight is the name of the game.
Keep moving in lightweight, breathable, and protective comfort with the Maloja Men's KampenwandM. Short. Crafted from a durable Cordura stretch fabric, this short allows a free range of motion for you to pedal around berms and navigate rocky climbs with unrestricted mobility, while its water-repellent design helps you shed moisture if you're caught in a passing storm. Then, ventilation slits and a mesh lining boost your overall breathability for the much-needed airflow on hot summer rides, while the adjustable straps at the waist lock down your fit to your preferred level of snugness.
- Featherweight short with easy breathability on summer rides
- Cordura provides water-resistance, durability, and flex
- Relaxed fit enables an unrestricted range of motion
- Mesh lining and slits keep cool air circulating
- Adjustable waist straps customize your fit
- Multiple zippered pockets stash sunnies, snacks, and phone
- Q & A
Not casual wear.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
These shorts are for rides, not commuting. Thin fabric, long length legs and 2 sturdy metal snaps for the waist. Mesh lined pockets; so I have to question their durability (for keys, etc.), and if you put ace phone in there--it better be waterproof if you sweat. Very large fit--I usually wear a size medium, but these in small fit me.