Euro flair to conquer the climbs.
Add a little bit of European flair to your kit with the Maloja ChaterinaM. Shorts. These snug and supportive shorts offer moisture-wicking control, and unique allover prints that add more character to your kit than your average shorts can muster. They're crafted with strategically placed panels that offer a gentle hug to your thighs while you ride, and flat-lock seams to minimize irritation and chaffing. The wide, yoga-style waistband secures things in place on top while keeping comfort a priority, and silicone bands at the hems lock into place for fuss-free riding.
While the shorts may steal the show with their unique patterns and style, we think the true highlight is the Women's Peak chamois underneath. This multi-density chamois offers all-day comfort for the longest rides by absorbing vibrations from the road, and wicking away perspiration while you ride. Its soft microfiber top is smooth against skin, and adds in bi-stretch to move with you when you put the power down.
- Breathable shorts for charging on roads and mountain
- Compressive fabrics support your muscles
- Let sweat escape with wicking, breathable materials
- All-over print adds a bit of style and flair
- Strategic panels support, flatlock seams reduce chaffing
- Lock hems in place with silicone grippers
- Yoga-style waistband is flattering and doesn't pinch
- PEAK chamois cushions you from trail and road chatter