- Detail Images
Designed for deep conditions.
The Maloja Women's AarhusM Jacket is ready for prolonged visits to the white room followed by fast-paced ascents back to the top of the skintrack for another lap. It's made with a fully sealed Gore-Tex membrane and C-Knit backer for increased breathability when you're moving at a quick clip and maintains the same reliable weather protection you need during heavy storm days. Throw the two-way adjustable hood up over your beanie or helmet for added protection from the wind once you reach the top of your line, and be sure to snap the powder skirt tight and put your thumbs through the attached waist gaiters to prevent any cold, dry powder from getting through during your next run.
- Breathable storm shell ideal for backcountry skiing or snowboarding
- Three-layer Gore-Tex is waterproof, packable, and windproof
- C-Knit backer technology increases breathability and softness
- Underarm ventilation zips allow excess body heat to escape
- Two-way adjustable hood fits over beanie or helmet
- Wrist gaiters with thumbloops eliminate gap between gloves
- Powder skirt can be removed during spring days
- Sleeve pocket keeps resort pass secure and accessible
- Q & A
3 Layers of Bliss
This jacket is pretty nice- 3-layer Gore-Tex that is surprisingly lightweight. Waterproof and windproof but still breathes really well. If you run on the hotter side of things there are some zipper vents to allow a little more of a breeze. The seams are also taped so you know that water isn't getting in this thing. Comes with a detachable snow guard and has velcro cuffs and gaiters with thumb loops. Tons of pockets for plenty of storage for snacks or keys.. or your ski pass, you name it. Pair this jacket with a warm mid-layer and base layer and you're ready to shred some pow.
Give a shout if you have anymore questions about this jacket or others we carry on the site.