Light puff for comfort whenever you need it.
When the weather's dry, but the temps are cold, reach for the Mackage Men's Ozzy Jacket for lightweight warmth and a live-in level of comfort. Featuring a nano-goose down fill, the Ozzy packs down tight and is a great bottom-of-the-bag layer for unexpected cold snaps that shake your core and leave you shivering. The water-repellent fabric sheds light precip, and the drawstring hood helps beat back the chilly breeze on the coast, or in the mountains. Zippered front pocket let you bring your essentials with you, and the ribbed knit cuffs further insulate your core and keep the sleeves stationary so you're game can stay on point.
- A warm, packable puff for navigating your everyday life
- Duck down insulation keeps you toasty when the mercury dips deep
- Jacket packs down tight for for easy stowage wherever you're going
- Chin-zip and drawstring hood help block out the wind and chill
- Water resistant construction sheds light precip and splash
- Rib knit cuffs keep sleeves stationary and heat on the inside
- Zippered hand pockets provide stow for everyday essentials
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Sleeve Length:
- Have someone measure from the center of the back neck down the arm, with arm slightly bent, to the wrist bone.