Denton Down Jacket
Stay toasty warm on cold city nights in the Mackage Denton Down Jacket. This stylish down jacket will be your new go-to for snow day strolls, frigid commutes, and long walks to cozy house parties. Down insulation gives you body hugging warmth in winter weather, while the durable water-resistant shell sheds snowfall and light mixes to keep you dry and comfortable. There's a removable hooded bib for coverage against falling snow, as well as versatility in fashion for all of your downtown excursions. Dual-entry hand pockets keep your valuables close by and deliver warmth for freezing fingers, and the rib-knit cuffs and hem offer a snug fit that keeps in the warmth.
- This down jacket gets you through city winters in style
- Toasty down insulation offers full warmth on frigid commutes
- Water-resistant shell protected against moderate winter weather
- Removable hooded bib adds an extra element of coverage and fashion
- Ribbed cuffs and hem seal in the warmth with a comfortable fit
- Hand and chest pockets offer convenient storage for everyday items
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Sleeve Length:
- Have someone measure from the center of the back neck down the arm, with arm slightly bent, to the wrist bone.