- Detail Images
Steadfast style and warmth.
With its dapper silhouette and cozy construction, the Mackage Men's Artem Down Jacket is bound to become a winter wardrobe staple. The Artem features a water-resistant exterior that sheds light precipitation, while the 800-fill down insulation provides lofted furnace-like fervor for those brisk winter days. The storm placket bolsters your defense against whipping winds, and the adjustable hood is outfitted with an insulated collar for added warmth. However, should you begin to warm up, the two-way front zipper allows you to regulate your temperature, without having to remove the whole jacket. Additionally, this feature allows you to have full-spectrum mobility, so you're able to sit or walk comfortably. The bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand, and the internal cuffs alongside the drawcord waist seal out the cold.
- A dapper, warm jacket for winter weather in the city
- Water-resistant exterior protects against light precipitation
- 800-fill down provides lofted warmth
- Storm placket safeguards core warmth
- Two-way front zipper enables unimpeded mobility
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities organized
- Internal cuffs and drawcord waist seal out cold
- Adjustable hood features storm collar for extra warmth