A technical pack for any day.
No matter the pursuit—climbing, running, hiking, backcountry and resort skiing—the Lowe Alpine Fuse 20 Backpack is there for convenient gear storage that stays low on bulk. With a versatile 20L size, it's a perfect daypack for any adventure in the mountains. It's made with a durable ripstop fabric with a water repellent Hydroshield finish, with a weather flap to cover the top entry pocket in heavier rain. A small included bungee combines with a bottom loop to hold ice axes or trekking poles, for times when your ascent demands more technical and hands-on movement. When you reach the summit and there's not a comfortable seat in sight, you've got removable back padding that doubles as a seat cushion.
- A versatile day pack with lots of easy gear storage
- Water repellent finish with weather flap shuts out moderate rain
- Gear loops with included bungee holds trekking poles and ice axes
- Removable back cushion works well as a seat cushioning
- Hydration bladder compatible for easy hydration on long hikes