Man versus nature.
After years of car-camping through your early 20's, you decide you are ready to test your man-hood with some solo nights in the deep wilderness. Put your backcountry knowledge to the test with the Diran 65:75L Backpack by Lowe Wilderness—the perfect pack size for a couple solo nights. With the V-Trax support system you can easily find your perfect fit with the hook-and-loop adjustable back panel, while the wraparound hip belt and harness give you sturdy support as you learn how to evenly pack and fit a bag after a few trial-and-errors. A panel divider helps to organize your sleeping bag and gear, and the top and bottom entry capabilities lets you conveniently pack and grab gear. The extendable lid increases volume and is great for holding quick-grab items like a trail map or sunscreen, while the daisy chains, hydration storage, and TipGripper hiking-pole carry holds your gear in all the right places to help stabilize your balance.
- Mid-sized backpacking pack for weekend trips in the alpine
- Adjustable back panel and harness create a comfortable support
- Top and bottom entry is easy to grab gear anywhere in bag
- Panel divider, daisy chain, gear loops organizers gear perfectly
- Extendable lid increases volume and holds quick-grab items
- Hydration compatible and water bottle pocket keeps water near by
- Stashed rain cover keeps your gear dry in unexpected weather