Personal pack mule for long-distance treks.
Whether you're thru-hiking an ambitious stretch of the Appalachian Trail or vagabonding through Southeast Asia for months at a time, the Lowe Alpine Diran 55:65 Backpack has you covered with its wide range of functional pockets, adjustable back panel for a customized fit, and robust, load-hauling design. It's available in medium and large sizes, each adjusting to your individual torso size with a V-Trax carry system, complete with hook-and-loop adjusters. Additionally, there's a wide, load-stabilizing waist belt and sternum strap for bolstering heavy loads.
The Diran 55:65 Backpack features a top-loading design with zip-out internal divider that separates your clothes and essentials placed on top from wet outerwear or a sleeping bags stuffed in the bottom of the pack. Of course, the bottom-zip access allows you to quickly access lower items without painstakingly dumping out the pack's entire contents.
Its expandable top lid allows you to go from a whopping 55 liters to a gear-swallowing 65 liters of storage when it's fully stuffed. Side-stretch pockets handily carry water bottles within easy reach and hydration compatibility allows you to route a hydration reservoir for drinking on the move (reservoir not included). Both trekking pole and ice axe carry attachments allow you to bring this on long-distance backpacking trips and technical climbs into the mountains with mixed rock and ice.
- Heavy-duty backpack for alpine climbs, backpacking, and travel
- Massive 55L capacity + 10L expandable lid for greater storage
- V-Trax carry system with hook-and-loop adjusters for a custom fit
- Top-loading design with zip-out divider for separating items
- Bottom-zip access for your sleeping bag and outerwear
- Expandable top lid with internal pocket for accessories
- Side bottle pockets, hydration-compatible with reservoir
- Medium fits: 41 to 51cm, Large fits: 46 to 56cm back lengths