Over the rocks and through the bushwhack.
Whether it's a four mile hike to get to the crag or your packing a picnic for the summit, Lowe Alpine's Aeon ND25L Backpack is just the right size for a day hike and a little more. Large enough to fit a rack and rope comfortably, or a lightweight overnight set up, this pack is the perfect all-in-one day pack. The Flexion lightweight and ultra-thin shoulder system contours to your body and evens out the weight, while the TriShield nylon construction is abrasion-resistant and designed for tough environments— both allowing you to swiftly climb over rock fields and under fallen trees with confidence. The AirContour back panel gives you exceptional airflow on longer hikes with a heavier pack, and easily adjusts for a custom fit.
- Technical day pack for hiking, climbing, and mountaineering
- Durable abrasion-resistant material can handle tough exposure
- Ultra-thin, lightweight, and stretch shoulder straps easily contours
- Full-contact back support offers ample breathability and even support
- Various pockets and gear attachment system organizes and holds gear
- Hydration compatibility is easy to store water on the go
- Women's specific fit is anatomically compatible to female body