The only daypack you need.
Whether you're conquering tough bouldering problems, hiking to exposed summits, or just biking to brunch with your crew, keep everything you need for the day tucked away in the Lowe Alpine Aeon ND16L Backpack. This lightweight and versatile pack was designed to handle all your outdoor endeavors, making it a one-size-fits-all solution for your adventure-filled days. Going climbing? Throw in a rope and your harness. All day hikes in the mountains? There's plenty of room here for your trekking poles, extra layers, and lunch. Whatever you're gearing up for, you can approach it with confidence knowing that the Aeon 27L's low-profile Flexion harness will support your load and distribute weight evenly for comfort through a wide range of activities.
The Air-Contour back system is highly ventilated for cool comfort during grueling ascents and hot conditions. Capable of securing everything from trekking poles and ice axes to climbing helmets, the Multi-Lock Tool system ensures true multi-sport versatility. A stretch front pocket keeps your shell jacket close in case of sudden storms when you're exploring unpredictable mountains, and extremely durable, yet lightweight TriShield-coated nylon fabric wards off wet weather and withstands tears and abrasion for years of intense use.
- Ultra-versatile pack for all your outdoor endeavors
- TriShield-coated nylon is light, durable, and water-resistant
- Flexion harness is low-profile and distributes weight evenly
- Air-Contour back system supports while keeping you cool
- Multi-Lock Tool secures helmet, trekking poles, and ice axes
- Tip Grippers prevent trekking poles from swinging around
- Front stretch stash pocket keeps extra layer within easy reach
- Hipbelt and sternum strap add support and stability