- Detail Images
A cult favorite among hardcore backpackers.
You can tell a well-traveled backpacker when they're a mile down the trail. Their backpacks and pants are torn to shreds from seasons and seasons of rugged exploration. The only thing that looks remotely new on them would be the Lowa Men's Tibet GTX Boot. It might look new, but that's because Lowa designed this boot to last. Behind its durable and long-lasting nubuck leather upper is a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane to keep feet dry when confronted with wet, muddy trails.
- Burly boot highly favored among well-traveled backpackers
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex fends off the elements
- Nubuck leather upper for long-lasting durability
- I-Lock lacing system provides a snug and secure fit
- Cushioned midsole with full-length shank for support
- Vibram Masai rubber sole with large lugs for traction