Take on bigger trails.
Your goal to hike the Appalachian Trail is about to be checked off your bucket list, but not without the out-of-the-box comfort of the Lowa Women's Tiago GTX QC Hiking Boots. Take on muddy trails and slick rock scrambles with dry and sure feet with help of the Tiago's Multicross rubber soles and waterproof Gore-Tex lining. These boots are made with a durable leather upper that allows your feet to breathe while shielding them from sporadic rainy days and wet paths. Fly across rocky terrain and feel stable with every step with the Tiago's protective and lightweight DuraPU midsole and Monowrap support frame so you can knock out bigger chunks of the Appalachian Trail at a time with this boot's support and comfort.
- Comfortable, durable hiking boots for making strides on trails
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane fends off water and mud
- Lace closure for personalized fit
- PU midsole and Monowrap frame for support and stability
- Multicross rubber adds traction and durability