Abroad with comfort.
Running through the Spanish train stations to catch your train isn't usually the best part of your trip, but you'll get the hang of it someday. In your Lowa Women's San Luis GTX Surround Lo Shoes, your feet will be able to breathe and also stay dry, even if the train platform is covered in puddles or baking in the south Spanish sun. Gore-Tex Surround waterproofing blocks out water while the open sole brings in air to keep your feet from feeling stuffy once you're seated on the train. When you finally make it across the country, the Monowrap Frame and DynaPU midsole kick in to keep your feet comfortable and supported during your daily city-street wanderings while the Lowa Summer Travel rubber soles add durability so these shoes last trips to come.
- Travel and explore foreign city streets in these durable shoes
- Gore-Tex Surround blocks out water for dry wear
- Open sole allows air to circulate and prevents stuffiness
- DynaPU and Monowrap midsole add lightweight support
- Summer Travel Rubber for traction and durability