Why We Like The Renegade GTX Mid Boot
Lowa has upgraded its popular Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boot with a new Monowrap frame construction that not only reduces the boot’s weight but also improves its stability for even greater comfort on our weekend hikes. Combined with a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane, women’s-specific last, and a stiffer shank for extra support, the Renegade GTX is ready for miles of hiking on anything from gravel roads to boulder-strewn backcountry trails.
- Leather hiking boot built for all trails in any condition
- Monowrap provides a light, comfortable, and supportive frame
- GORE-TEX seals out moisture while allowing water vapor to escape
- Climate Control System allows air to enter while pumping heat out
- Vibram outsole offers confident traction on mixed terrain
- Item #LOW0119
- Upper Material
- full-grain nubuck, Cordura
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX XCR
- Double Injection DuraPU
- Vibram Evo
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 2lb 4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 47 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.