Innox Mid Hiking Boot
When you're waking up at the crack of dawn with nothing ahead of you but the trail, a few good friends, and miles upon miles of beautiful scenery, you'll be glad you have the Lowa Innox Mid Hiking Boot to get you through it with lightweight and supportive comfort. Ideal for faster-paced weekend backpacking trips and day hikes, this boot has everything you need to take on difficult terrain with ease. Lowa's MonoWrap stability frame will keep your foot stabilized and supported on rocky trails, while the cushioned PU midsole absorbs shock and delivers responsive rebound while you move. On the outsole you've got a Lowa NXT rubber compound that's low on weight but big on performance, offering reliable traction through miles of scrambles and switchbacks.
- Light yet supportive boot for moving quickly on the trail
- High MonoWrap support frame stabilizes your feet on rugged terrain
- PU midsole offers responsive cushioning and shock absorption
- Lightweight outsole provides reliable grip on technical trails
- Moisture wicking liner keeps feet comfortable in warmer conditions