Lowa Fiss GTX Mid Boot - Women's
The best part of winter.
Combining the in-your-face attitude of sneaker with the cozy comfort of a winter boot, the Lowa women's Fiss GTX Mid Winter Boot is a stylish and hearty cold-weather offering that you'll look forward to wearing after a full day on the mountain. A Gore-Tex lining completely locks out moisture so you can stay above the fray when temps fluctuate. A rich full-grain leather upper works the eye-candy factor on the outside while plush Panda polyester keeps your feet comfortable on the inside. Plus, the Fiss deploys Lowa's rugged Winter II sole that negotiates sick and wet conditions with ease from the parking lot to the base area.
- A stylish and trusty winter boot for navigating various conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof—keeps your feet dry and cozy
- Panda polyester insulation retains heat and keeps things snuggly
- PU midsole supports arch and absorbs shock so your knees don't have to
- Lace-up wi/ eyelets lets you dial in the perfect fit
- Winter II sole is rugged and handle wet and slick conditions
LOVE these boots
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am in LOVE with these boots. I got them for winter hiking (usually with my one year-old in the backpack) and these deliver in every way I'd hoped. What I love about these is that they are a light and very functional snow boot (so so so much lighter than my clunky Sorel snow boots) but they are still cute and stylish looking. They are comfortable and fit snugly around my ankle/calf, so they do a great job keeping the snow out. The best part, though, is the zipper... Having the zipper making putting these on/off so easy and convenient, and they don't sacrifice fit or function at all. I want zippers on all of my boots! One of my favorite recent purchases.
Note that these definitely run big. I am usually a size 8, and after trying several sizes, ended up keeping the size 7!
|US MEN||EU||US WOMEN||US WOMEN|